Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

About That PROSPERITY Thing!

I have been so far down, broke, busted, no money honey, etc, that it has become a bad habit. I done been so far down, that bottom looked like "up". :) But then came a sign in the heavens.

I have observed that there are many anomalies in my life.  Some people have to go around the mountain twice to find the right path to the top of the heap.  In truth, YOU are the top of the heap, because YOU are the heap. Close your eyes.  Look around.  That is all the problem you have.  Its between your ears in the way that you think.

I have discovered that the greatest joy and thrill in my life is Knowing the Presence of the LORD. The Holy Spirit lives in me, "by faith", and I can tell when He is happy.  I know, because I am also happy. A Scripture says, "the joy of the LORD is my strength".  It is only your strength if you are aware that "It" is available for the asking, or taking, whichever the case may be..  Another little thing I would like to point out is that "blessing and cursing are in the power of the tongue".
Here is something else to consider, "As a man thinks in his heart (whatsoever he BELIEVES to be true) IS TRUE for him."
I learned that a lot of foundations that I had built my life on, were, and still are, pure BS.  I believed in my government such that I joined the US Marines and gave them 4 years to brainwash me and use me for their personal slave, at slave wages.  My job was to protect the Constitution, and I swore allegiance to it.  I was serious.  I believed in personal honor, and being held accountable for every word that proceeded forth out of my mouth, never lying, stealing, or cheating in any of my dealings with another person.  I would treat them with the same fairness I wanted to have operating in my life.  I believe whatsoever you sow, its going to come back to you, either to bless you because you did good, or to bite you in the ass because you did or said something which you now wish hadn't.  It could have been lying, unfaithfulness, speaking something unkind of another, whether true or not, it doesn't matter.  Its called "Back Biting".  Give it up for your own sake. I encourage every human to give up every negative emotion, by taking captive every thought.
I am not blowing smoke here. This stuff really works.  I tried it.  I know! We are told somewhere in the Bible to "Take captive EVERY THOUGHT (2 Cor 10:5).

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;  KJV  

Why?  Because our VERY THOUGHTS, via our imagination, have the power latent in it to attract those very things into our lives. Thoughts are the "building blocks" of all that comes into our lives.  We focus on lack, we get lack.  We focus on the negative, and we speak it out loud, announcing to all creation that this is our reality, and all of a sudden, there it is.  We need to move from fretting over yesterday, or what is going to happen tomorrow,  or we are already screwed.  You want joy? Just ask your Heavenly Father for  ask for it, believe He desires to bless you and then just thank Him.  Focus often upon it, Keep your thoughts on "it", and "imagine" how it feels to actually possess "it", and how happy it makes you.  That is what you want to attract. That is the Law of Attraction in truth. Thoughts along with passion tend to bring things into manifestation quicker.  
This is what Neural Linguistic Programming(NLP) is all about.  NLP is a form of thought control via spaced repetition combined with Subliminal  Programming,  which uses thoughts and Entrained Frequencies to alter one's consciousness.
All of our actions and most of th thoughts that pop up in our conscious mind, arrive via the programming of the "subconscious" mind.  This subconscious is created out of the sum total of all our accumulated thoughts, sensations, and emotions.  We are a programmed being with the ability, through Christ, to get the entire "program" changed.   
How can a person change their inner programming?  The simple way is "by the washing of the water of the Word".  Jesus said, "The words that I speak to you are spirit and they are life."  Goes for me to. The washing of the Word means to speak or think the opposite of what the problem is. Focus and speak only the good, and the positive, and your "subconscious programmer" (the real you) will start moving the positive in your direction. "My God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.
There are a lot of NLPs out there.  A  modern way of describing this would be to us "autosuggestion" or "self suggestion " or self hypnosis.   You have to decided for yourself how you are going to arrive at the place where your faith and trust is in God, or Christ, IN YOU.  He is the One Who makes it all happen.
Here is a link to see for yourself. 
If you are having problems in ANY AREA, you can overcome through this tool.  It is a gift from beyond.

All I know is, if you want real change, you gonna have to make some real changes, and it all starts with a thought in your head.  Ain't God good?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment