Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If I Were a Rich Man?

If is widely believed, at least in my small circle of acquaintances that the Iraqi Dinar is about to be revalued up to the $3+ range.  At the end of this article is a link to show you exactly what the "experts" are saying. I have put my money where my mouth is.
Now let's imagine the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) revalues to $3.00.  I bought one million dinar for $less than a penny per dinar.  Its suddenly worth 3 million dollars.  That ain't hay to this old hayseed.  Of course, it is all still by "faith".  Its His money so, what does He want me to do with it?  I am only the channel, and He is the Source.  Remember, the "kingdom of God is within you", and the kingdom of God is at hand'. 


Can still hear that fiddle music from "Fiddler on the Roof".  Very few of us ever sit down and imagine what it would be like to be a rich man..  I used to reflect  "What would I do if?..........There were no limitations of any kind."  I could have whatsoever I desired, if I only wanted it badly enough.  I could cause it to manifest. 

If there wasn't a way over, there had to be a way around, or under or through.  It was nothing more than an obstacle, set there just to be removed so you could have your way. The whole purpose of all the obstacles anyway was to help you grow up.  We all need to start believing in our dreams again, that all things "are Possible" through Christ Jesus.  Its either a lie, or its the Truth.  YOU choose.  Whichever you choose is correct for you. Me? I pick myself up, dust myself off, and say, "Okay Jesus, how about some slack here".  Where do we go from here?  I only live one day at a time.  I have no tomorrows, just todays.  That makes every day an adventure, each moment a surprise.  I hope your Jesus is cool with all your sins, as He is with mine.  He is the King of Fellowship.  That's what I like about Church. He resides in those folks there. They love me, so they must love Jesus too.  They are my Real Family, because all they want is Jesus too.They are the True Richs in Christ.His family is just like them.  "Whenever two or more are gathered in My Name, there am I in their midst". 

I think you might want to buy Iraqi Dinar right now if you want to make some money.  Read this now:
https://www.dinarbanker.com/ By tomorrow, you could be a rich man.  I am now!

No comments:

Post a Comment